Pages

My baby bump already...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 18 August 2011

E-Day Card

Kepada semua muslimin dan muslimat, Eyra ingin ucapkan selamat menyambut Ramadhan ke-19!
 
Untuk entry kali ni, Eyra nak share mengenai Kad Pertunangan. What??Pertunangan pun ade kad ke?? Omaigaddd~

Well, yup ade!!Actually, bukan kad sangat pun. Kalau uols nak tau, majlis Eyra nanti my parents request untuk buat di rumah kami di Ipoh.  Oh, rumah singgahan je. Since majlis tu pun during Raya kan, so ramai my friend and my parents’s friend yang RSVP akan attend ke majlis Eyra. Due to that reason,  I think better to provide them with a map to avoid aktiviti sesat menyesat time majlis tuu kan.. That’s why I come up with this idea to pass out My Engagement Invitation Card + Map =)

First of all, the important thing is to choose your theme. I prefer simple & minimal.

            1.  Color - Untuk color, of course Eyra akan pilih combination white, pink and tiffany blue
            2.  Design - 2 sided view, macam poskad tuu
            3.  Front page - Jemputan dan sketch of engagement fantasy
            4.  Back page – Map with our family contact number

Second, inspiration hunting!!


Sweettttnyee~


Wauu..Paris Eifel..Creative!


Pink pink pinkkyyy I LIKE!

Simple and lovelylovielovee
Love card with ribbon
Omaigad, i found my princee!



This one very cutee!

I really love the idea of him bending his knee down with the diamond ring on his hand saying,
“Will you marry me?”






Omaigod,this one is my FAVVVV!!Yes, i want this!


Finally, I got to squeeze my brain to go with the designnnnnn!! Now open PHOTOSHOP!!

I need to duplicate this idea, combine with my concept to create the bombastik final design. Ok credit to GOOGLE SEARCH for giving me such a creative inspiration for my E-day Card.

Setelah berhempas pulas mengerah tenaga, maka inilah hasilnyaaaa!!!Tadaaa~


Re-design the bride to compliment me as a muslim..Takkan E-day nak pakai skirt dak ye?ehehe.
Tak sesia aku jadi DESIGNER kat AhEyRennzu Photography.hihihi
Same lah kad ni dengan header blog..Bluek!

Bole pos kad ni sekali dengan kad raya, jimat kos! Kekekeke~ Auuww.. That excited bride tu really represent me ok!

Find out more about our AhEyRennzu Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment